If you can't afford to lose $500+ right now then keep reading.
Does this sound familiar?
"This call is to inform you about an arrest warrant filed under your name. Please call us back at XXX-XXX-XXXX immediately to resolve this legal matter."
If you receive a voicemail like this, your first instinct might be to call the phone number provided in the message, or press "1" while on the phone to connect with a legal officer.
But if you do that, you'll walk right into a scam.
Did you know some people earn their living by stealing from others?
In 2021, American scam victims lost nearly $30 billion to phone scams, with an average loss of $502 per victim. (PC Mag)
During the pandemic, UK scam victims lost £73.9 million to romance scammers. (Which?)
But scammers also target potential victims in Canada, Australia, and other countries through phone calls, emails, text messages, social media messages, and other means.
SCAM! How to Avoid the Scams That Cost Victims Billions of Dollars Every Year is a short, no-nonsense guide that shows you what to watch out for to protect yourself from the 30+ most common types of scams circulating right now.
In this book, you'll discover:
- 30+ common scams going around right now, including phishing, smishing, and PayPal scams
- additional resources to help you learn more about scams and learn how to report scams
- tips to help you protect yourself against scams
- ways to get scammers to leave you alone
- 6 red flags to watch out for that will help you identify a scam
- what to do if you've already been scammed
- sample scam scripts and scam messages circulating right now
If you want to learn more about the scams that cost people like you and me billions of dollars every year, as well as how to protect yourself from them, click the Buy this button to add this book to your cart.
And after you read this book, consider doing one or both of the following:
- If you found this book helpful, please consider leaving an honest review so more people can find this book,
- If you've encountered a scam that wasn't mentioned in this book, please consider mentioning it in your review to help spread awareness, AND
- If you purchased a physical copy, please consider giving it to someone who you think could benefit from it after you’ve finished reading it.
A short guide that shows you what scams are circulating right now, as well as how to protect yourself against them.